SAWA News is distributed monthly and contains best practice articles, industry updates, members on the move, and upcoming events. If you have news you would like included in the next newsletter, send your information to email@example.com.
Interested in submitting something for publication? See below overview and guidelines.
Members On The Move
Taking the Lead
SAWA Publication Overview and Guidelines for Submissions
- Latest animal welfare and animal care & control industry news: research findings, awards and accolades, upcoming opportunities, trends, SAWA upcoming education, how to tap into SAWA programs/services, etc.
- Target Audience: Animal welfare and animal care & control leaders committed to excellence.
- Submit: Articles can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members on the Move
- Updates on career moves or career focus
- Member’s organizational accolades
Taking the lead
- “Short, focused (manageable nuggets)” words of wisdom from experts on that topic, with links to more information, should the reader want to delve into the topic further.
- Target Audience: SAWA members are all professionals in animal welfare and animal care & control, so the topics need to focus on their needs as leaders and supervisors.
- Topics: Meet both “internal” and “external” needs or issues. Possible topics: best practices, semantics, financial excellence, operational issues, fundraising & marketing, coaching & mentoring, succession planning, community collaborations, industry collaborations, trends, data collection/analysis, rescue and emergency planning, etc.
- Submit: Articles and a professional headshot can be sent to email@example.com, and are reviewed by an action team of SAWA members.
View All Events