If your shelter has a meeting, or know of a not for profit industry meeting, grant opportunity, or other industry activity that you would like listed in the SAWA Industry Activity listing, please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must send at minimum, the Organization name, Name of Event, Dates, contact e-mail and phone, and the link to register (when available). All requests are vetted by a team, and The Association reserves the right to reject listings at our discretion.
Michelson Found Animals Saving Pets Challenge: $180,000 in Cash Grant Prizes
Apply today at Saving Pets Challenge Site
Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love® Program Open in Canada.
Partner Program accessible to eligible animal shelters that are not already benefiting from the current Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love® program.
Partner Level Benefits:
- Enables shelter pets to enjoy the benefits of Hill’s® Science Diet® nutrition consistently 365 days a year
- Obtain exclusive discounts on Hill’s® Science Diet® nutrition to feed your shelter pets
- Access our exclusive resources for your shelter and staff on our dedicated website
- Offer your new adopters exclusive Hill’s® Science Diet® offers
For more information on eligibility and application, log onto HillsPet.CA/Shelters.
Shelter Animals Count – The National Database Project seeks to enable data-driven decisions to promote saving companion animals’ lives and preventing homelessness. Shelter Animals Count offers many benefits to individual organizations, including:
- Providing you with a wealth of information on national trends that may affect your organization.
- Having the ability to view data from similar organizations with similar demographics, climate, geography, or other variables.
- Permitting researchers to perform the kind of analysis that individual organizations like yours request and would otherwise need to fund.
- Allowing you to measure the impact your best practices have on increasing live outcomes.
Your shelter can make a difference by joining this effort today.