Online Registration is now closed
Step 1: Login to www.theaawa.org first
Step 2. Click here to login to the conference site
We’ve been through a lot and we’re going to get through this together.
As your professional association, we are committed to supporting you and providing you with vital resources for LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT and continuous PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT.
Our work by its very nature can be emotionally taxing. This conference is designed to help attendees closely examine ways to build resilience, both for themselves and the organizations they represent. Learn how to take better care of yourself as well as the people and animals in your community. LET’S JOIN TOGETHER through workshops, networking, and sharing, to focus on building resilience.
Here are just a few of the sessions being offered:
- The Real-Time Way to Raise Major Gifts, and How It’s Different Than Five Years Ago
- Change Laws to Change Lives: Influencing Local Policies to Protect Animals
- Tiny Patients, Big Challenge: The Science & Practice of Underage Kitten Care
- Communicating Collectively for Greater Impact During COVID-19
- Reducing Recidivism: Creating a Responsible Pet Ownership Program
- Treating the Entire Animal Through Medical and Behavior Coordination
Download the conference brochure to see a full listing of sessions and descriptions
Group Registration: If you are a member registering ONLINE for the conference and want to bring non-members of The Association from your organization’s staff at the discounted member rate, please log in and register FIRST; then register each non-member on the same registration form to receive The Association member rate. Up to FIVE (5) people from your organization may register at the member rate.
Your registration includes unlimited access to the full conference recordings and the virtual exhibit hall through 2022.
Full refund if requested in writing to email@example.com on or before June 15, 2020.
No refunds on or after June 16, 2020